A musical instrument is a device used for creating music. There are many different families of instruments, including
- Percussion - Hitting things to make them vibrate
- Brass - Making the air inside the instrument vibrate depending on how you blow through it
- Woodwind - Using reeds or blowing in a certain way to make the air or reed vibrate
- Strings - Strings vibrate when plucked or bowed
- Keyboard - Very similar to percussion. They overlap in the tuned percussion area
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.